Building on the launch of the Smart Health platform, an initiative by the French Chamber of Commerce in Singapore, the Smart Health Summit held on 28 May 2019 themed “Understanding the Health Revolution“, brought together a great range of 300 actors in the healthcare and healthcare services space – industry players, research experts, stakeholders, partners, Singapore governmental agencies – to discuss together the latest trends, innovations, and collaboration opportunities in healthcare in the Singapore context.
A Smarthealth event
Keynote speakers and Moderator of the Plenary:key trends and challenges in Singapore and ASEAN in the healthcare sector
- Annie Joseph, Director of Business Development and Strategic Partnerships,A*STAR and Managing Director of Vital Signs BC
- Lisa Ooi, Director, Healthcare and Wellness Division, Singapore Economic Development Board (EDB)
- Our speakers then convened for a panel discussion moderated by Delphine Cohen, Business Manager APAC, ALCIMED with a plenty of great questions fielded from the audience.
Keeping the patient centric approach in data management: a reality or a challenge ?
- Bill Claxton, Operations Director of NextId BC and President of Carcinoid & Neuroendocrine Tumor Society (CNETS) of Singapore
- Jonathan Kok, Partner, Head of Intellectual Property & Technology Practice, Co-Head of Technology Media & Communications Industry Group, Asia, RHTLaw Taylor Wessing
- Celine Le Cotonnec, Chief Data Officer, AXA Singapore
- Dr Philip Wong, Cardiologist, National Heart Center Singapore (NHCS), Chairman and Medical Director, WEB Biotechnologies
- Our speakers then convened for a panel discussion moderated by Sol Magaz, Senior Principal, Head of Consulting, IQVIA.
Smart Care: new solutions and behaviour changes: where do we go ?
- Grace Chung, CEO Healthcare, APAC, SODEXO
- Damien Dhellemes, Country President, Singapore, Schneider Electric Singapore
- Grace Park, co-founder and President, Docdoc
- Maleena Suppiah Cavert, Senior A. Director, Clinical Education, National University Health System (NUHS)
- Our speakers then convened for a panel discussion moderated by Sandra Hassler, General Manager, ZORBA SEA, Global Head, ZORBA Lifesciences.
With start-ups being key in this transformation journey, French and Singaporean start-ups and innovators were invited to present and showcase innovative healthcare solutions that they have been working on.
- Vishal Doshi, Chairman, CEO, AUM BIOSCIENCES,
- Amrish Nair, Co-founder, CEO, BIORITHM,
- Cristina Fina, Business Developer, CRYOPAL,
- Tommaso Demarie, Co-founder, CEO, ENTROPICA LABS,
- Francois Cadiou, Founder, CEO, HEALINT,
- Blandine Hirtz, International Affairs & Market Access, LASER GO represented by MEDICEN,
- Frank Fong, Director of Marketing, OSPICON,
- Seng Ian Hao and Seng Ing Le, Founders of QaneMate
For more French Chamber Healthcare events, visit http://www.fccsingapore.com/committees/healthcare For more about the French Chamber Smart Health platform, visit https://smart-health.sg/about-smart-health