EMPOWERING PEOPLE TO MANAGE THEIR CHRONIC CONDITIONS AND DISEASES
Healint is a leading maker of healthcare technology used all over the world. Healint leverages innovative techniques in software, data science and user experience design to empower people to manage their chronic conditions and diseases.
Healint’s first global program – the Migraine Buddy platform and its apps – helps a thriving community of users manage and track their migraines. To date, Migraine Buddy has recorded terabytes of data that helps patients, doctors and researchers better understand the real-world causes and effects of neurological disorders.
Our vision: It is by optimizing the patients/users listening and understanding that we will be able to efficiently improve the conditions of people living with chronic pain diseases.
Get in touch with HEALINT
At Healint, we understand the real-world experience of people living with chronic pain. Using deep analytics and machine learning, we uncover insights from our wealth of data to improve patient outcomes and expedite clinical trials. Healint takes treatment development to the next level.
At Healint, we lead the change for a medical disruption that will advance neurology to unforetold heights. We combine real-world data with patient voices, enabling doctors and researchers to dig deeper into causes of pain and brain related disorders. The future of better care starts with Healint.
At Healint, we leverage our expertise in user interaction and engagement to ensure all information sent to patients / participants / users are accurate, relevant and supports their management of chronic pain diseases
… One Success Story
MigraineBuddy, the world’s largest migraine app
Healint is the developer of the world’s largest migraine app: Migraine Buddy. On Migraine Buddy, Healint has over 1.6 million users worldwide with over 280 thousand monthly active users. Migraine Buddy has 4.8/5 Average Rating and is the best rated migraine app.
Our patient’s community shares their stories on our Migraine Buddy blog: https://migrainebuddy.com/stories
Some of the best user feedbacks:
1) “Dear Jenny, You and your team have created something amazing!
This app, Migraine buddy, helps me so much!
It’s easy to use, works perfectly, is innovative.
Before discovering it not even a month ago, I was struggling with written notes, calendars, journals, app notes and so on, stressing and trying to understand my illness. I’ve been suffering of migraine and fibromyalgia for almost 4 years now and has been the most horrible time of my life.
And still is, but thanks to you and your amazing team, it’s easier to analyse and understand my condition and that helps me fight for a better life every day.
So I am just writing to thank you from the bottom of my heart and let you know that what you’ve created makes a big difference!
Compassion and hope are the best things humanity has and I hope you’ll get rewarded for your hard work every day!
Thank you and I wish you all a beautiful day!”
2) “I have been a migraine sufferer for over 20 years and am afflicted on an average of 10 times per month. I have tried numerous prophylaxis and medications but I am currently on a Botox regimen, which works sometimes.
I can’t thank you enough for a terrific app and all that it offers; I especially love the barometric pressure readings. The fact that you keep it updated is even more important . Cheers to you and your team!”
3) THE ABSOLUTE BEST HEADACHE TRACKER and I think I’ve tried them all over the last 10 years!! This one tracks just about EVERYTHING from triggers, food, weather, medications, pain level, if you sensed it coming, what helped relieve it, PLUS easily export your calendars/reports to send to healthcare professionals. A MUST for anyone trying to take control of their headaches!
4) I just want to say thank you for developing such an insightful app. It is such a relief to have an easy, convenient way to control my attacks. It is all so well thought out and makes me feel like I’m not alone. Thank you, Jenny!
4) I just wanted to tell you that your app is amazing. Showing me symptoms I have that I never connected to migraine, tracking so well, being so easy to use, I am in a medication haze so can’t remember what else was on my list … anyway, I will be shouting it from the Instagram rooftops. Thank you thank you thank you.
5) I’m seventeen and I have high frequency episodic migraine with about 13 migraine days a month. This app has been a complete game changer for me. Having all my data compiled into a PDF makes it so easy to communicate my situation and symptoms with the doctor.
6) I would just like to say thank you to you and your colleagues for creating such a time saving and extremely useful tool for migraine sufferers. I’ve been suffering from migraine attacks since I was 19yrs old (I’m now 43yrs old ). I’ve always wanted to have some form of journaling and/or documentation to show my doctor so it would be easier for him to understand what I deal with day to day.