Solutions for Nursing Home Directors
Construction, impact of new technologies, latest equipement, patient management, nutrition services… A selection of healthcare solutions to help Nursing Home Directors, like Hafiz.
DESIGN CONSTRUCTION EQUIPMENT FOR NURSING HOMES
The construction of a Healthcare infrastructure requires to combine the know-how of a large Main Contractor with the specific knowledge of the healthcare sector and its constraints.
With 463 realisations carried out by the Bouygues Construction Group around the world, including 189 in the last 5 years, our Group is one of the undisputed major players in the design and the construction of healthcare facilities.
We can help you design and build the hospital of the future using:
- The latest design trends in terms of space optimization, green & energy efficient building, IOT
- Innovative construction methods and technologies for a safer, better and faster project.
- Newest facility management systems to optimize you Opex.
Our objective: to realise your healthcare facility in a true spirit of partnership
Woodlands Crescent Nursing Home – PPVC module installation
INTEGRATED FACILITIES MANAGEMENT SOLUTIONS
ENGIE Services Singapore is a market leader in Integrated Facilities Management (IFM) solutions, with expertise in mission critical facilities. Active since more than 30 years, the company employs over 1000 employees and is a service partner to a diverse number of clients across a wide range of industries namely healthcare, aviation, education, government and commercial.
ENGIE is currently managing 5 out of 9 government hospitals and over 35 facilities across Singapore. In addition, ENGIE Services provide rail engineering services, as well as energy efficiency solutions as an accredited Energy Services Company (ESCO).
ENGIE Services is part of the ENGIE Group, a global energy player in electricity, natural gas and energy services.
Alcimed works with key stakeholders (pharmaceutical-medical device companies / insurance companies, public authorities – governments, associations, …) to:
- Test innovative approaches around dementia (eg: prevent Alzheimer disease through nutritional / medical food approaches)
- Define diagnostic programs (bringing more people to get a diagnostic, at a younger age, and more frequently),
- Build a diagnostic campaign (key messages to advertise, where and what messages? For what purpose? Which targeted population?…)
- Develop connected care programs (treatment program to enroll the patient into his treatment for diabetes, communication with the relevant HCPs, provide the patient with relevant information on the cancer treatment & adequate behavior throughout the treatment, ensure compliance via innovative / digital tools (applications, connected devices, …)
- Patient centricity = develop services to go beyond the product for pharmaceutical companies (eg: patient support programs)
Alcimed works at the hospital level for the hospital director or pharmaceutical-medical device companies to:
- Work on efficiency programs to make the patient journey for cancer patients more integrated and efficient => with an impact of reducing time spent in the hospital (quality of life of the patient) and therefore costs, and enhance the number of patients to be treated by the hospital (less time for each patient so opportunity to receive more patients)
Alcimed works with pharmaceutical-medical device companies all along the treatment process to:
- Build partnerships with homecare providers to bring services to the patients throughout their treatments
- Build partnerships with other third party players such as insurance companies to optimize treatment costs and treatment burden for patients and their families
To manage the evolving expectations of healthcare delivery, find out more about Capgemini’s approaches and solution to help healthcare service providers meet and exceed customer expectations:
Within nursing home, Sodexo offers hygiene and infection control / balanced meals / solid and sounded supply chain.
UbiSmart is the central solution of IPAL, namely a B-to-B or B-to-C digital platform providing visualization, understanding and assessment of an individual’s behaviour in a specific environment.
In an increasing ageing world’s population, UbiSmart positions itself as the pioneering digital platform for preventive health. UbiSmart works hand-to-hand with a specific set of sensors capable of collecting data from an individual or a segment of population in any given environment. The data collected from the sensors is treated through UbiSmart, showing different activity patterns and behavioural changes and alerting when an intervention is needed.
An innovative solution, UbiSmart sets a solid ground in the field of preventive healthcare by empowering individuals and cities into an early detection of risks associated with frailty and ageing through an intelligent digital platform.
UbiSmart takes preventive healthcare to the next level of innovation and decision-making inside health institutions. Through its sensors, UbiSmart collects data from a space or individual for the early detection of behavioural changes that could result in health deterioration. UbiSmart then alerts the relevant medical staff of the risks identified and ease their decision-making process regarding the alternative solutions for health deterioration.
With a prevalence above 10% in nursing home, pressure ulcers prevention is a very important stake for nursing home caregivers and director. Prevention is better than cure. It can appear in 3 hours and can take up to 5 months to heal. It is painful for the resident who develops a pressure ulcer, treatment is costly.
Thanks to Urgo’s solution for pressure ulcer’s prevention, the nursing home director can decrease by 2 the occurrence of pressure ulcers and saves costs.