A LEADER IN ENERGY TRANSITION
ENGIE is a global energy player and an expert operator in the three businesses of electricity, natural gas and energy services.
The Group develops its businesses around a model based on responsible growth to take on the major challenges of energy’s transition to a low-carbon economy: access to sustainable energy, climate-change mitigation and adaptation, security of supply and the rational use of resources.
ENGIE Services Singapore is a leading provider of Integrated Facilities Management (IFM), Energy Efficiency and Rail Engineering services.
The company operates across a wide spectrum of industries and markets, including aviation, transportation, healthcare, education, government and mission-critical commercial projects.
With clients all over Singapore, 30 years of experience and over 1,000 direct staff, ENGIE Services Singapore delivers best-in-class service standards, offer reliable support and proven expertise in managing mission-critical facilities and operations for our clients.
Get in touch with ENGIE
ENGIE provides facilities management services to several restructured hospitals in Singapore, serving a total of more than 3,000 beds.
Our teams work tirelessly around the clock to ensure best-in-class services are delivered to the patients.
- 320 Beds
- Established in 1938, the hospital served as the principal hospital for the British in the Far East and was known as the British Military Hospital.
- Mostly colonial style buildings built since 1930s
- Currently occupied by Sengkang Hospital team
Changi General Hospital
- 800 Beds
- Singapore’s first purpose-built general hospital to serve communities in the east and north-east regions
- The hospital was conferred the Energy Efficient Building Award by Building Construction Authority, Singapore (BCA)
KK Women’s & Children’s Hospital
- 800 beds
- Largest hospital in Singapore specializing in healthcare for women and children
- The hospital entered the Guinness’s Book of Records for delivering the highest number of newborns within a single maternity facility
Ng Teng Fong General Hospital
- 1,100 Beds
- Singapore’s newest restructured hospital and first hospital with an integrated Community Hospital
- Conferred Green Mark Platinum Award by Building and Construction authority, Singapore (BCA)
Sengkang General and Community Hospital
- 1,400 Beds
- Consists of an Integrated General Hospital (GH), Specialist Outpatient Clinics (SOC) and a Community Hospital (CH).
- One of Singapore’s largest regional hospitals
- To be fully open in 2018